Welcome to Marriage and Family Today! We’re so glad you are here. This 31 day series is to help you find ways to help make your marriage better. There are so many aspects to marriage and there is no way that any of us can do them all, at any one time.
Each of these 31 tips and ideas are for your choosing and for you to only use what you need. In each post, there will be a little information on the subject and a small tip for you to implement into your life and marriage.
We married young, at the age of 21, had children right away and struggled through figuring this thing called marriage out. Neither of us had perfect marriage or family role models growing up. But eventually we found friends and studied couples and learned how to make marriage work for us.
No, we’re not the perfect married couple or the perfect parents, we just eventually figured out how to work with each other and all of our differences, goals and ambitions. We still have to work on our marriage every day, and always will. Living life always means learning and growing.
I hope these 31 tips and resources help you in some way!
Each day I will link up the new post below. If you’d like to get the posts straight to your email inbox sign up at the bottom of the page.
- What are your (you & your husband’s) personalities?
- What are his emotional needs?
- Love languages: Is Your Husband’s Love Tank Full?
- Learn How to Accept Your Husband.
- Appreciate Your Man.
- Do You Admire Your Husband.
- Are Finances Destroying Your Marriage?
- 5 Steps to Affair Proof Your Marriage.
- Are You Fulfilling ALL of His Needs?
- How To Become Your Husband’s Recreational Companion, Again
- Taking Care of You – Radiant Health.
- Taking Care of You – Radiant Beauty
- Is It OK To Be Feminine?
- Provide a Peaceful Home.
- Making Small Changes Makes a Big Difference.
- Become Irresistible To Him.
- Empty Your Recycle Bin of Forgiveness.
- Your Husband Needs You To Pray For Him.
- You Can Help Build Your Husband’s Self-Esteem.
- Overcome Incompatibility.
- 10 Commandments for Wives
- Are These Neurotic Tendencies Ruining Your Marriage?
- Men Have Feelings Too!
- Does Your Husband STILL Need Guy Time?
- He Can’t Read Your Mind!
- Respect At Home = Love For You.
- God’s Game Plan for Your Marriage.
- Making Your Husband YOUR #1 Priority.
- Be His Greatest Fan.
- Spice Up Your Married Life!
- Marriage is a Marathon Not a Sprint.
Sign up for the 31 Days to a Better Marriage by Email
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.