Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s a great excuse to get in a few romantic comedies! I won’t give you a list of tear-jerker-tissue-needed-hug-me-now movies, because I believe in always having a good laugh (and I don’t like crying!). Laughter does the soul and marriage good.
Grab your significant other, some yummy popcorn and your favorite soda and watch one these great romcoms!
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding: “Love is here to stay… so is her family.”
- My Life In Ruins: “Falling in Love…In All the Wrong Places”
- 13 Going on 30: Do you wish you could do it all over again?
- Just Married: “It was the perfect honeymoon… Until it began.”
- Date Night: The white lie of one ordinary couple.
- Notting Hill: “Can the most famous film star in the world fall for just an ordinary guy?”
- Two Weeks Notice: “Over. Done. Finished. A comedy about love at last glance.”
- Did You Hear About The Morgans: “We’re not in Manhattan anymore.”
- Sweet Home Alabama: “Sometimes What You’re Looking For Is Right Where You Left It.”
- The Proposal: “Here comes the bribe…”
- The Holiday: Sometimes you find love where you least expect it.
- Music and Lyrics: “Share the music with someone you love.”
- My Best Friends Wedding: Falling in love with your best friend the day he is getting married, may be bad timing!
- Fool’s Gold: Take a dive to find true love
For more information on these movies, visit IMDB.
Photo Credit: (c) Can Stock Photo
Get Great Marriage & Family Resources
Subscribe to get the latest in Marriage & Family news and resources